google-site-verification=Gux-B3PK36dttprRDMYRcIT_S4RPf-NJE3qPDfAJN9o
 

MAKSUEHDOT

TERM OF PAYMENT

Dall'Agnese SpA ja SWAN italia tuotteet: tilaus tehdään tehtaalle kun maksu on suoritettu. 

 

Maksuehto on 30 % tilattaessa ja loput 70 % laskusta, kun tuote on valmis toimitettavaksi tehtaalta. 

 

Tilauas sisältää 2 laskua: 
1. lasku ja tilausvahvistus 
2. lasku ja ilmoitus toimituksesta / lähetyksestä.

 

Dall'Agnese SpA and SWAN Italian products: when the payment has been made ordering will be made from the factory.

 

Term of payment of 30% when ordering and the remaining 70% the total bill,when the product is ready for delivery from the factory.

 

The order includes two invoices::
1. The invoice and order confirmation
2. The  invoice and delivery / shipment of notification