google-site-verification=Gux-B3PK36dttprRDMYRcIT_S4RPf-NJE3qPDfAJN9o
 

MAKSUEHDOT & MAKSUTAVAT

Tuotteiden tilaus tehdään tehtaalle kun maksu on suoritettu. 

 

Maksa laskulla

  • Aurora s.r.l. vuodesohvat tuotteiden maksuehto on 100% summasta tilattaessa (1 lasku).

  • Unico Italia srl tuotteiden maksuehto on 100% summasta tilattaessa (1 lasku).

  • Muiden tuotteiden maksuehto on 100% summasta tilattaessa (1 lasku).

  • SWAN Italian tuotteiden maksuehto on 70 % tilattaessa ja loput 30 % laskusta, kun tuote on valmis toimitettavaksi tehtaalta (2 laskua). 

 

Tilaus sisältää 2 laskua: 
1. lasku ja tilausvahvistus 
2. lasku ja ilmoitus toimituksesta / lähetyksestä.

 

Maksa Paypal Online maksulla

 

 

  • Voit maksaa helposti ostoksesi Paypal kautta tai luottokortillasi

Maksa luottokortilla tai pankkimaksuna

  • Voit maksaa helposti ostoksesi luottokortillasi tai pankkimaksuna

  • Luotto- / Debit maksukortit, palvelun tarjoaja on: Stripe

  • Maksukorteista maksuvälineenä käyvät Suomessa myönnetyt Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- ja Debit MasterCard -kortit ja American Express kortti.

 

Katso lisäinfoa klikkaa logoa

images (1).jpg

Maksaminen osamaksulla, hae ja kilpailuta kulutusluottosi, jotta voit tilata meiltä laskulla tilaamasi tuotteen (tällöin laskutuslisä 0 euroa):

PAYMENT CONDITIONS & PAYMENT METHODS

Pay by invoice:


SWAN Italian products: when the payment has been made ordering will be made from the factory. Term of payment of 70 % when ordering and the remaining 30 % the total bill,when the product is ready for delivery from the factory (2 invoices*). 

Aurora s.r.l. Sofa-beds, the payment terms of the products are 100% of the amount when ordering (1 invoice).

The payment terms for Unico Italia srl products are 100% of the amount ordered (1 invoice).

For other products, the payment terms of the products are 100% of the amount when ordering (1 invoice).

 

The order includes two invoices*:
1. The invoice and order confirmation
2. The  invoice and delivery / shipment of notification 

 

Payment by the Paypal Online payments or by invoice

You can easily pay for your order purchase via Paypal payment or credit card or by invoice

 

Payment by credit card / via bank

You can easily pay for your order purchase via credit card or via your bank

Look for more information click on the logo

images (1).jpg

Payment by the installments, get apply consumer credit, we will make compete for the best credit for you on your behalf . Through us at all times, you can get the competitive the cheapest your consumer credit, so that you can order the product you ordered from us with an invoice (in which case the invoicing surcharge is 0 euros).