google-site-verification=Gux-B3PK36dttprRDMYRcIT_S4RPf-NJE3qPDfAJN9o
 

General terms and conditions for the ITALIAN ONLINE FURNITURE STORE

 IFOS - Italian Furniture Onliene Store

Swan Italy S.r.l. and other products importation, representation and sale of products in the Finnish market

 

1. Accomplishment of Contract By ordering on our website you give a binding offer to ITALIAN FURNITURE ONLINE STORE for concluding a contract with you. By sending you an order confirmation via email or by delivering the ordered merchandise we can accept this offer. First you will receive confirmation of receipt of your order via email to the email address that you have given (order confirmation). A sales contract will come into being only by sending our order confirmation via email to you or by delivering the ordered merchandise. You will receive your invoice on paper along with your shipment.

 

Our prices include product + shipping + taxes + other potential costs such as order processing costs.

 

By ordering through our online store the order process comprises of four steps.

  • The first step consits in choosing the merchandise that you want to buy.

  • The second step is entering your customer data including billing address and deviating shipping address, if applicable.

  • The third step is choosing the method of payment*.

  • As last step you have the option to double-check all information (e.g. name, address, method of payment, ordered merchandise) and revise as the case may be before sending off your order to us by clicking "Send Order".

 

Payment and Payment by invoice

 

2. Storing the Text of the Contract

 

  • The text of your order will be stored. You can print it before sending off your order to us by clicking "print" in the last step of your order. We will also send you an order confirmation including all order data to the email address that you have given.

 

3. Retention of title

 

  • The merchandise remain our property up to the final fulfilment of all our claims.

 

4. Prices, Shipping Costs, Disclaimer and Costs of Returning

 

  • All prices are final and including V.A.T. Shipping costs per order as given for each country. As far as you make use of an existing cancellation right you have to bear the regular costs of returning, if the delivered merchandise is matching the ordered merchandise and if the price of the merchandise to be returned is not exceeding the amount of EUR 40.- or if the price of the merchandise is higher and if you have not reciprocated at the moment of cancellation or have not produced partial payment as contractually agreed. Otherwise returning will be free of charge.

 

  • IFOS / SWAN products payment when 70 % payment when ordering from the product (price) is made in our bank account then we order product to the factory, payment term is 7 day netto, and the remaining 30 % when the item is ready for delivery the factory to customer. Includes 2 pce invoices for: invoice number 1. The invoice and order confirmation, and invoice number 2. notification of delivery time and day for shipment to customer's address

 

  • The other products by invoice:  we send the with one (1) 100% invoice to the by your shopping amount purchas.

 

Ordering and Delivery terms & conditions

 

5. Terms of Delivery Unless otherwise given we will dispatch the merchandise within 35 - 42 days after receipt of payment.

 

6. Terms of Payment Methods of payment are either prepayment by bank transfer in advance**, (payment via PayPal or Master card / Visa). We reserve the right to preclude individual methods of payment. When choosing prepayment as method of payment we will give you the bank account with the order confirmation. The billing amount has to be transferred into our account within 3 days. Right of retention you can only exercise as far as your claims are resulting from the same contractual relationship.

**By invoice, look Payment by invoice Payment

 

7. Warranty Our warranty is limited to the statutory provisions.

8. Data Privacy See our "Privacy Policy"

9. Applicable Law As far as applicable EU on Finland law shall apply. For users who are consumers this choice of law applies only insofar as thereby mandatory legal provisions of the consumer`s country of residence or habitual residence will not be restricted.